Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summery Fall Tote Bag


Here are just some of the things I'll still be using as we head into the warm but still sunny part of the Fall season. I'm a huge fan of tote bags and bought this flowery print one from UNIQLO for less than $10 CAD, a real steal. I'll also still have my classic aviator glasses from Forever 21 and my loose but colourful scarf from Ardene at hand for the sunny + breezy sort of weather. Oh, and I guess I just liked the way my L'Oreal bottle looked against the tote but seriously this detangler is a must-have and cuts down the minutes you'll spend combing out knots. 

What summer items do you still plan on using this Fall? :)

4 comments:

  1. AH! I LOVE that bag! I have those glasses from Forever 21 too :) As I live in Southern California I get to use all my summer clothes WELL into fall. Sometimes right up until Christmas :D I'm new to blogging but would love if you checked out my page! thanks!

    http://pinksugar11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether it is a tote, a messenger bag, or any other type of EVRSC bag made of recycled sailcloth,it Tote Bags will be just right for those who have a special liking for the ocean and all things maritime. Ensure that you get the best items with easy onlineordering.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I will try my best to respond and check out your links; I am also working out a comment bug atm, so please be patient :)

About Me

About Me
(Find me on Lookbook)
Hi! My name is Kayla and I'm a blogger from the great green-rainy city of Vancouver. I write about my fashion-related obsessions and local small businesses. Have a look around and don't hesitate to contact me at stylevancity[at]gmail.com

Social Media

Twitter  photo aff.png  photo afr.png  photo afp.png  photo afi.png

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
Style Vancity

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.