Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Aliexpress Jewelry Haul

Hey everyone! This is my mini haul from AliExpress and I'm so excited to share with you some of the pieces I bought. I made my purchases from this retailer who offers free shipping worldwide on any $5 minimum order. The quality was pretty good considering the price and I can definitely say that this is one of the best deals I've ever gotten.

 Who doesn't love dragonflies?
 I guess I just love necklaces.
Bicycle Necklace $1.36 CAD
Super cute! 
Fox Ring $0.69 CAD
Couldn't resist the cuteness of this one either.
Mouse Ring $0.30 CAD

Let me know which ones you like! :)

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful and I can't believe the low prices :o
    Maesha,
    thegoldencyrystals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love all of these, they are amazing!

    Please come check out my
    latest post if you have time :)



    Fragile Bird
    | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk



    Helen



    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! and OMG cheap.. .plus free shipping. Sounds too good to be true!
    Sharing the love from my blog to yours!



    xoxo
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute finds! I love aliexpress!
    Follow me back? Trying to reach 200 followers....
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I will try my best to respond and check out your links; I am also working out a comment bug atm, so please be patient :)

About Me

About Me
(Find me on Lookbook)
Hi! My name is Kayla and I'm a blogger from the great green-rainy city of Vancouver. I write about my fashion-related obsessions and local small businesses. Have a look around and don't hesitate to contact me at stylevancity[at]gmail.com

Social Media

Twitter  photo aff.png  photo afr.png  photo afp.png  photo afi.png

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
Style Vancity

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.