Saturday, October 5, 2013

Wedge Sneakers

Hey everyone! I was at Urban Outfitters the other day kicking it up at their 50% off reduced merchandise sale (gotta love these) and thought I would share my favourite pick from my mini haul. I picked up a pair of brown crochet wedge sneakers, mostly in lieu of my brown boot search and need for new sneakers. These were originally $90 and I got them for around $20, which I thought was a pretty good deal. Wedge sneakers can be worn with leggings or skinny jeans, and can act as a great statement piece. As much as I love these, I'd probably avoid wearing em in the rainy Vancouver weather. 






Above are just a few of my other must-haves to make an Instagrammy like photo. Featured is my leather purse that I bought while on vacation, an owl necklace from Forever 21 and of course my wedge sneakers from Urban Outfitters.

What do you think of these and what are your must have shoes for the Fall season? :)

P.S You can follow my blog on Pinterest here 

3 comments:

  1. Love your new kicks and the owl necklace! I'm following you on pinterest as well :)

    http://www.fashionlurve.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ these kicks ! Gorgeous!!

    Kisses xo, Selorm.
    She Just Talks | sjtx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the perforated details!! Also absolutely love your blog! Just followed you on bloglovin'! :)

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I will try my best to respond and check out your links; I am also working out a comment bug atm, so please be patient :)

About Me

About Me
(Find me on Lookbook)
Hi! My name is Kayla and I'm a blogger from the great green-rainy city of Vancouver. I write about my fashion-related obsessions and local small businesses. Have a look around and don't hesitate to contact me at stylevancity[at]gmail.com

Social Media

Twitter  photo aff.png  photo afr.png  photo afp.png  photo afi.png

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
Style Vancity

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.